Friday, July 18, 2008

Dressed To The Nines

He has only been gone for 6 hours, and I already miss my little cat. His quiet presence, occasionally interrupted by the festive tinkling of his bell. His sprints accompanied by his "baruump baruump" grunts. His insatiable, infuriating curiosity. The delicate feline grace by which he moves, ever so deliberate and proud.

While I appreciate cats, I wouldn't consider myself an avid cat lover. He is a Christmas gift for us from my husband.

But Kennedy is special in many ways. While most of his behaviour is based around genetics and instincts, I see in his clear green eyes, that there is indeed a deeper soul that lies within him that is wild and mystical which we mortals could never touch nor comprehend.

I look forward to see you soon, wee Kennedy!

ps: This photo was taken in San Diego, 2007.

No comments: